Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday

Another blood draw today. I took the day off work but ended up getting up at the same time I usually do...thank you kitty cat. Apparently he has an alarm in his head and he knows when it's 5:40...ugh. So I got up and did my daily routine at the gym and headed to the lab. But the good part is I got to come home after...NOT go to work! Anyway, the office finally called and said that my numbers were finally at 5. The magic number. I asked about the provera and she wanted to double check with the dr but thought that he'd probably have me just take it. Well...apparently not. He wants me to wait 14 days and if no AF then start taking it. I know...in the grand scheme of things 14 days is nothing. But it's still frustrating. I guess the only good thing is I'll be headed to CA in a little over a week and that will help time fly by! And we all know December comes and goes in a flash. Although with all this waiting I can't help but think that our two year TTC anniversary is too close for comfort. And at the rate we're going I am not thinking a 2009 baby is in our future. But we'll see. I've been wrong before, and I hope I'm wrong about this. I feel like I've been calm about all this waiting, but it is really starting to get to me. I know that something as good as parenthood is worth the wait...I just have to keep reminding myself of that. And while I wait, it's ok to be frustrated, jealous, sad and mad. But it's ok to be happy too. So, bottom line, I'm learning to take the good days with the bad. Today was a good day. I can only hope tomorrow is too.
So...now we wait!

No comments: