Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF

I'm so glad it's finally Friday. This week actually went fast for me, which is a new thing! Just glad it's the weekend! And the crazy one at work is gone:-) even better!

I had the weekly blood draw again yesterday. The levels are still at 8 so I have to go back...AGAIN...next Thursday. I swear, it better be gone by then. I called the nurse back to voice my concerns and frustrations and she basically said that she knows it's been a long time, but sometimes it takes this long. Seriously? Over 2 months? Seriously? I had a moment and now I'm better. Not happy about it, but better. I mean really, what can I do? So we wait. Again.

We might (big emphasis on might) go to F.ord Field tomorrow to the WMU game which would be fun. We don't have tickets yet, so we might not. But it was an option. It would be fun to get out and actually do something! We'll see. Other that it should be a pretty low key weekend.

No comments: