Wednesday, November 19, 2008

She's back

**update**
I'm a freak...I already checked what my edd would be if (that's a big IF we got pregnant this cycle). I'm not hopeful, but I am a freak!

Well...I think AF is here for real now. I have had tremendous cramps all afternoon yesterday and bright red flow last night and today (although it's tapering off some). So for all intense and purposes I'm counting today as CD 1. This is all well and good EXCEPT the HSG is to be done CD 5-9 and I will be in CA those days. My REs office is closed today so I'm going to monitor the rest of today and tonight and call tomorrow to see if I can maybe do it CD 3 on Friday (not what I want to be doing before I have to get ready to travel, but oh well). And if nothing else get my ultrasound scheduled. So there's a small chance I could be pregnant by Christmas. Not banking on it, but maybe.

Wahoo for AF....I never thought I'd be this happy to see her!

No comments: