Monday, November 24, 2008

Wine tasting

Today was super fun! We went wine tasting in Napa.  This will probably be a short update, but we got to SF Saturday at 4 (a whole 30 minutes early....yay southwest!!)  It was a long flight but uneventful. The best kind.  We rented a car and drove into the city to see a friend. Had dinner and then headed out to my aunt/families house.  Got here around 9 and were exhausted.  We chatted for a bit and then went straight to bed.  Sunday we saw my grandma and then met my aunt and cousin at the BART to go back into the city to shop.  It was super fun and really busy.   We have horrible shopping at home so it's great to shop in a 4 story Nord.strom.  We bought a small Christmas present for a friend, but nothing else.  I lost the charm off my Tiffany bracelet so I lost interest real quick.  I am so disappointed, but I guess I knew it would happen eventually.  So bummed.  We came home and had dinner with grandma and everyone.  Today we went to Napa to do some wine tasting and have lunch.  It was a nice drive and beautiful scenery and the wine was good too!  Now we're just hanging out at home.  Not sure what we'll do the next few days, but Thanksgiving will be low key and hopefully not a lot of work!    And then we go home Saturday.  Seems like a long time away, but it'll be here quick!!  Overall it'll be a great trip!

No comments: