Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who me worry?

So way back a few months ago Dean applied for a job down in Florida for an AWESOME PGA job. It is right up his alley. He would be perfect for it. Anyway, we didn't hear anything and I figured it wasn't meant to be and there are probably other PGAs out there who were a better fit. Anyway, he got an email last week that they wanted everyone to resubmit their resumes. So he contacted the career consultant to look at his resume and got some tips and sent it in again today. I have no idea how I feel about this. It seems really odd to me that this was brought to our attention not once, but twice. I'm not one to think things are 'fate' or 'meant to be' or anything, but this is weird. Part of me wants to think it was meant to be. Part of me thinks this would be a great experience for both of us. But then part of me sees a friend having a hard time after moving away from friends and family. Would I have a hard time? Heck yes! It would be so hard. Then why do I think I want this? Why do I think I need a change? Is it because my job seems mundane now? Is it because I want a baby and since that doesn't seem to be happening for me, I'll take another kind of change? A change that moves me far, far away? It's not like me to want something like this. I dread to think what we'll do if he gets an offer. What will be the deciding factors? What will be the pros and cons? I know I shouldn't even think about this. I know it will drive me crazy and it might be for nothing. But you know what? It's actually nice to think of something else. Something other than when I will start my period, when I can start taking drugs, when I can pee on a stick. It's nice to worry about something else for a change! My grandma used to be the worry wart in our family. She would sit around and worry about thinking of things to worry about! Now that she's passed on (miss you nana!) that trait has been passed to my dad. And I dread to think what happens if he passes it to me!!! I don't mind a little worry, but can't turn into that!! So this is just a little worry for now...if it gets too out of control, I will corral it! I promise!

Ok...back to boring old life. I need to get back to IF....these last posts are out of control:-)

No comments: