Thursday, October 30, 2008

(hopefully) Final blood draw

So I had what is hopefully my last Hcg test this morning. I pray that it is out of my system!! Anyway, I was talking to the lady checking me in and she said oh, you must be so excited. So then I had to explain that we lost the baby and this was just the follow up from that. She looked down and said "oh, I'm so sorry". So then I felt bad. I didn't say it to make her feel bad, but I couldn't exactly say I was excited. So then she went on to tell me about all the people she's known who have adopted from here and over seas. And yes, that is an option, but we aren't ready for that yet!! I haven't given up on having my own baby. Anyway, it is the first time I've had to explain all this to a stranger. It was quite weird. And of course we're talking about it in a waiting room with other people there...oh it was awkward!

Anyway, I should have the results by this afternoon....praying, praying, praying!!!

No comments: