Thursday, October 2, 2008

It was positive....what???

So apparently I had to get a negative hpt before I could take the provera. I waited 3-4 hours and then had to go so I peed on a stick one more time...fully expecting it to be negative (I mean lets face it the first time we had s.ex since I was 5 wks pg was this week...that's good 6-7 weeks of no baby making in our household. (I know you're all thinking...poor husband, but he's been really good about it!) So I know it's not a real +....I guess I'm not taking the provera. I'll call first thing in the morning and probably have to do a blood test. I guess I'm a little surprised I didn't have to do one before now. It might have been an oversight by the office or maybe they just don't do it. I don't know.

If anyone has had this happen, any info or opinions are welcomed. I'm not too happy and quite scared. Ok...off to watch the V.P. debates. Praying for something tomorrow...just not sure what yet!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I don't know what is going on either but look forward to finding out. (((((HUGS))))))

PS: I didn't think "poor Dean" at all, mine hasn't had it in 10-14 weeks.