Friday, October 3, 2008

More pokes

More blood work. I guess that will tell them what's going on. The office will call me back today if I can get it done at noon. I had a little breakdown after I got off the phone. I'm so not happy about all this. Not really sure what we'll do about all this, but it can't be good. So I'm leaving at noon to get this done and then go home. I'm not getting anything done around here anyway.

Then the girl I work with told me her friends sister has had IVF 3 times and she lost her triplets in July and I felt horrible. Here I am all upset over a stupid dnc and this woman lost her triplets. Poor thing....I don't even know her but I want to take away her pain too. All this sucks for every woman who's ever been through it. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

No comments: