Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekends

Aren't they great? I love them...a lot! This one was pretty uneventful, but still fun. Dean was home all day yesterday (a real treat for a golf pro!) He went to my soccer game, which we won, by a lot! My girls did great. Then had lunch with my dads cousin and family who was in town. Then home to do yard work and get ready for fall. It was beautiful out. Cool, but sunny and pretty. We actually got a lot done...good thing because I heard rumors of 29* as a low one night this week. And snow next week....YIKES!! Today we went out to breakfast (bad for diet, good for tummy!) He had to close tonight and I went to help my mom at her house for a while. I'm exhausted tonight, but had a great weekend. Too bad it's closing in on bedtime soon:-(

I'm hoping this week goes fast. The crazy girl I work with is out of the office. So yes, I have to do her work while she's gone but I don't have to listen to her talk, or snap her gum, or anything for 2 days! And I'm going to a financial seminar on Thursday after work. My financial advisor is putting it on so that should be entertaining. And I'm also going to look into cake decorating classes. I saw an add in the paper today, 50% off at Hobby Lobby. I want to check it out for price, timing and length of class. Could be fun. Oh and more blood work Thursday too...Praying hard for 0 hormones in my body.

No comments: