Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday

Well, another day. Yesterday I spent most of the day on the couch, sleeping, staring at the ceiling and watching tv. I felt horrible all day, sad, sick to my stomach, just crappy. Around 5 I was sitting on the couch and started to cough and in turn threw up all over myself. I thought it couldn't get any worse until I went to the bathroom to wash my mouth out and proceeded to throw up another 5 or 6 times. I hadn't eaten much all day so it wasn't pleasant. I felt better for a while, but it came back today for a while. I'm still not feeling great, but a little better. I haven't cried all day, which I think is a good thing. I'm sure I'll cry when I make the d& c appointment and when I go and when I come home. But I can't think about that right now. Honestly I can't think about much right now. It's the weirdest feeling to know my body doesn't know what's going on. I talked to a friend who's in her residency (so technically a dr.) about all this. She has actually done several d& c's and gave me a few pointers and a little heads up about what to expect. So that was very helpful.
Dean has been home with me all day today but he has to go to work tomorrow. Being alone is probably the worst. I may go to my parents for a while, but it just takes so much energy. We'll see. I need to do housework and get some stuff done around here, but I just can't make myself do it. I guess it'll all be here another day.
Well, the couch is calling...

No comments: