Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday!

I for one am THRILLED that it is finally Friday. It has been a long week of very good news, so I'm exhausted! We only have to work til 4 today, only 2 hours left. Not that I'm counting or anything!!

So I decided today to add a ticker. I wasn't going to originally, but I changed my mind! It is exciting for me to see it there! And I look forward to it changing everyday, every week and every month!

I also have decided it is very hard to keep this a secret. We've been trying for so long to have a baby, I just want to go yell from the roof tops! I don't want to sit here in my office and pretend like there's nothing growing inside of me. I am debating on when would be a good time to tell. They all know we're 'trying' b/c of the m/c I had last year (and they're a bunch of nosey newts!) So I'm sure they're watching me like a hawk. Actually I know they are, I over heard one of them say to another woman that she was sure I was pregnant b/c I was wearing skirts all week. This was 2-3 weeks ago, clearly not pregnant yet. It was just 90*+ that week...hot! I didn't want to wear pants! Ugh...why can't some people just mind their own business. Oh yeah, because their business is boring, so they want to have their noses in other peoples business!

So...weekend plans! I'm excited to say that we have some! (some of our weekends are pretty uneventful). Dean is volunteering at the PGA Championship over near Detroit. A lot of the PGA's in the state volunteer because it looks good and it's fun to meet some of the pros on tour. His job will be to transport players from the clubhouse to the range. I will drive over to meet him there tomorrow and watch part of the tournament. We will then have dinner with my brother who lives near there an stay the night at his house. If I'm as tired tomorrow as I have been every other afternoon, there's no way I can drive home!!! We'll come home Sunday morning to get ready for next week! Yay for the weekend!!

No comments: