Monday, August 4, 2008

Cycle 17 is it!

Well...after much hemming and hawing, I decided to test today and....
I know it's light, but as they say "a line is a line" and actually it looked darker in person! I wasn't going to test today, I was going to wait til tomorrow but couldn't hold out! And now I'm glad I didn't. This is the happiest day of my life and the perfect way to start a Monday! Of course Dean was on the road so I had to call him to tell him, but he was so excited. Which makes me more excited. When we hung up the phone I just started crying! Happy crying of course! And a little scared too...but mostly happy!!
I'm taking a half day today to visit some friends and so I'm going to call the dr. when I leave work (although I may sneak off to the bathroom to do it earlier) and hopefully they'll want me to come in for a blood test. I'm so excited for this news, for such a good weekend, and a great day today.
Anyway, in other news my weekend was great. Got to babysit a good friends 2 month old baby. Which was super fun. She was a good baby! Only cried a little. And slept most of the time! Went to a party, picnic, and a fun gossip session! I could go on and on about the weekend, but lets face it, I barely remember any of it now that I have this other news on my mind. I can totally see how women call in the day they get their BFP! I can't concentrate!!! 11:45 get here quick!!!

2 comments:

Ariella said...

OMG! CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you. Your line is MUCH darker than mine was on 15dpo so I belive it. Yaaaaaaa! ((((((doing a happy dance)))))))) I can't wait to hear what your beta is.

My baby and I are sending you LOTS of sticky dust!!!

Jenni said...

OMG!!!!!! I have tears over this one. There are 4 of us within 2 days of eachother and you were the first to go. You are the woman!!!! I am so happy for you right now. I am praying dearly for the health and welfare of this lil miracle.