Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday

Well, it's been a few days after my upsetting ultrasound post. I think I might have had a bit of the pregnancy hormones in that post. I think I might have prematurely freaked out. At least I'm hoping. I still haven't had any signs of losing this pregnancy. If anything, I'm having signs of a healthy pregnancy. Constant peeing, nausea, exhaustion. At least I'm hoping those are all good signs. I'm still praying and hoping that everything is ok. But I'm not as freaked as I was on Friday. Only 3 more days until the next one and I can't wait. I think if all goes well we're going to tell the ILs this weekend for MIL's birthday. Although I'm not going to lie, I don't like the idea of using our good news as a present, Dean wants to and I guess they're his parents, so ok. Although I think I will put the kibosh on giving them a picture of the ultrasound (yes I know that is irrational and bitchy, but I don't care). I have also decided I don't care how they react. It's not in my control nor do I really care.

Anyway, that's about all that's going on. I was going to post a picture of the ultrasound, but it's really dark and there's not much to see. Maybe the next one will be better!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am very hopeful for you and baby still. Be sure to update here as soon as you can. ((((((HUGS)))))))