Thursday, August 7, 2008

The numbers are in!!!

Beta 1 = 60
Beta 2 = 162

YAY!!!! I'm pregnant! I don't feel pregnant, I don't feel any different except maybe a little more tired than normal! I'm so excited and so relieved to have these numbers back and know that they are good. They more than doubled....that has to be good right??? My first appointment w/ ultrasound is Aug 21st. 2 weeks from today...how am I going to wait that long???? Oh, I'm so excited words can't even begin to express!

Thank you for all your support over the last 17 months. Please keep this new little life in your prayers if you can. I REALLY appreciate it!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

No that is not tears in my eyes, it is just the allergies in the south. *sniff* No really, it might be a cold, awwwww whatever, Girl, I am so happy for you, really I am. You give me hope. I will pray for you and lil bean and may the Lord continue to bless and strengthen you.

Ariella said...

I am so trilled. Your numbers look great! Congrats again and I can't wait the two weeks till your first u/s.