Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am indeed...

pregnant!!! I just got off the phone with the nurse and the blood test came back positive! Wahoo! I go back tomorrow for another. I forgot to ask what the numbers were, but I will get them both on Thursday. I'm ok with not knowing, I don't want to fret about what they need to be tomorrow.

She went through all the dos and don'ts of early pregnancy. What I can and cannot have. So at least I have a few guidelines. Nothing too surprising though. And the most exciting part is I get to go in at 6 weeks for an ultrasound! and then again at 8 weeks! Who knew having IF problems would get you extra ultrasounds??? I'm so excited for that...but 6 weeks is still 2 weeks away.

I'm so excited for this pregnancy. I have so much planned for this baby already. I cannot wait until April when he/she is here! (like my positive thinking???)

Well, I had better try to get some work done....not easy right now, but have to try!!

2 comments:

Ariella said...

WOoo hoooo! That is great. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I am so happy for you. Your going to be a mommy!!!!

Melissa said...

Thats so awesome!! Congrats!