Wednesday, August 27, 2008

7 Weeks

Well, we've made it to 7 weeks. So far nothing to make me think otherwise anyway. Our follow up ultrasound is tomorrow. I'm nervous about it, but really, there's nothing to make me think that something is wrong. I have been very queasy, having to pee ALL THE TIME, headaches, exhaustion etc. So I am thinking all of those things have to be good! I haven't had any spotting, any weird cramping, nothing like that, so I'm still very optimistic. However I can't wait til tomorrow!!

I've been quite emotional the last day or so. It's very different for me. Crying for no reason today at lunch was the kicker. I guess one could say I'm hormonal. I am hoping it passes soon! I don't really know where this is going...I could probably go on for a long time about some issues right now, but really, I don't think it would help anyone. So on that note...keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow and hope for a big, growing baby!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Fingers crossed for the u/s! All the things you are complaining about are normal pg symptoms. The crying, the emotionalness, the headaches, exhaustion, and having to pee all the time, well CONGRATS because those are caused by pg hormones!