Wednesday, August 20, 2008

6 Weeks

Another weekly update. These are sorta fun:-) Although this week I don't really have anything to update on. I feel pretty good. Waves of nausea here and there, but nothing bad. I'm exhausted most all the time. I feel like I've gained 10 pounds but I haven't. Most of my clothes still fit, but it might not be long before they don't. Our first ultrasound is tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that is why time feels like it's going backwards. I'm so excited, I can't wait til 2:00 tomorrow! And then I'm visiting a friend for the afternoon and then going to a jewelry party tomorrow night. It should be a fun day!

I'm debating taking pictures of myself starting today. There isn't much to show, but I guess at some point I might want a series of pictures. We'll see how I feel when I get home tonight.

I will however be posting the u/s picture tomorrow or Friday:-)

No comments: