Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We made it here

Well, we're here in SD after what felt like the longest flight of my life.  The time difference might be a little tough to get used to too!  Yikes.  But tomorrow and Thursday will be super busy so I probably won't even notice.  

Of course I thought I was out of the woods after the dnc last week. I had hardly any cramping and basically no bleeding.  So I thought I was good to go this week while I'm away....um, no.  I started cramping late last night and had some spotting and bleeding last night and all day today.  Of course, because it's not bad enough that I have to be away from my husband right now (and missing him already) and knowing I have to answer the inevitable question over and over this week...."so you have any kids yet?"  Ugh....I just don't want to deal with any of it.  And now cramping and bleeding.  Seriously?  I know this is how it works. I should have known it was coming, but it still sucks.  I'm hoping we can keep busy enough that I don't think about it that much.  I know the time difference is going to be hard to call back home, but I will try as often as I can!  I know I'm overly clingy right now, but I just can't help it.  I need to be in order to help heal.  

Well, I think we're finally heading to dinner.  I know it's not even 6 but it's almost my bed time back home:-)

No comments: