Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm curious

How long will this feeling of helplessness and hopelessness last? It feels like every time I think I might be feeling better something else happens. Our trip to SD was nice, but basically the underlying tone was that business is down and that we aren't making enough money. And yesterday, after making great plans for Christmas to go to Florida with my entire family (brothers, parents, sister in law) for the first time, my mom might not be able to stay on her chemo schedule. And if that's the case, her 'time off' would be different...no trip to Florida. My parents kitchen project is messed up, my dad is a basket case...ugh, it never ends. And of course you'd think I could separate myself from all this but considering I work with my father, it all becomes my problem because he can't deal with it! So now it becomes my problem. I was looking forward to him being gone tomorrow and Thursday taking my mom to chemo...maybe not anymore.
Please, anyone, give me good news. Even if it doesn't pertain to me...I want to hear your good news.

P.S. I'm sorry this blog is always so negative....I promise someday it will be happier!

No comments: