Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

It's been a good weekend but not much to report. My husband was able to stay home instead of going to a golf tournament all weekend. So we spent all of Saturday together and today he went into work. It was nice to have some quality 'down' time together. I'm starting to wonder if he's having delayed issues with everything. It's not like him to give up the reigns like he did. He was supposed to take his team to the tournament but instead let the assistant coach take them by herself. That's NOT like him. He said it is because he's tired and I haven't wanted to push the issue. I might ask again tonight if I get the chance. I'm just worried about him.

I'm still spotting slightly which is starting to irritate me. If I'm still spotting on Thursday I'm calling the dr. At that point it will have been 4 weeks and that seems a bit excessive. And I figure if I'm still spotting then I can't be starting a new cycle. With this impending trip to San Fran I'm starting to worry about timing, but I'm going to try to leave it be and not worry. There's nothing I can do about the timing and if we have to wait an extra month then so be it. But hopefully we won't and the timing will work out! Unfortunately there won't be any news to share with my family at Thanksgiving:-(

Well time is flying by here...it's almost October. Time to get all our fall chores done and ready for the winter. We got a good start this weekend, but still have plenty to do. I love fall, but not a huge fan of the white, fluffy snow that comes after! But maybe with news of a little one coming it will help warm our spirits! Off to get ready for another week....enjoy!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I hope you can get Dean to open up and talk to you. ((((HUGS))))) I know you are both hurting but hang in there.