Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So is this really a mis carriage?

The question of a truly caring and loving husband that just doesn't have a clue:-) My sweet, sweet husband is so scared and sad because of all this and I think he's just trying to make sense of it. He doesn't understand why it's called a mis carriage if we aren't mis carrying the baby...it's technically still inside me. Poor thing...He's been so sweet to me and just the best friend and husband a girl could have. I really couldn't be going through all this without him!

We finally have a plan from the REs office...thank gosh! I have an appointment tomorrow morning for the dnc at their GR office. I had to get some blood drawn this morning and I have to pick up some prescriptions to take before the procedure. I'm anxious to get this over with but glad to be moving on at the same time. I know this doesn't change what happened, but hopefully it can make me feel a little better! I'll be off work now til Monday and then I'm off to San Diego on Tuesday for work. I hope that is enough time to recover. I'm sure it will be.

So that's the plan. I'm so so sad that we have to be doing all of this, but will be glad when it's over. Maybe the next time will be the one...

No comments: