Saturday, September 13, 2008

One more day

Well...one more day in the sunny southern CA.  It's beautiful here and I've learned a lot at the conference, but I'm more than ready to go home.  I'm exhausted and so tired of talking to people I don't know.  We're doing one more dinner tonight and that's it!!  Thank gosh!  Last night was rough. We have some good family friends that live out here and happened to be in San Diego last night at a cocktail party. So we went over there to hang out. My mom had told her that I was pregnant when they saw each other in August and apparently failed to mention that I'm not anymore. So that was the 1st thing she said....ugh....I had to tell one last person.  It sucked.  I am sick of thinking about it and sick of dealing with it and sick of being sad.  I'm tired of crying and tired of feeling so down.  I am hoping talking to the dr on Thursday will help give me some motivation and hope that one day we'll have a baby, but right now it's hard!  Maybe just going home will help where I can see my husband and sleep in my own bed.  We'll see.  I feel bad about all of this. I feel needy and helpless.  I don't want my friends and family to give up on me, but if this keeps up, they probably should!   I'm so tired I don't even want to think about it anymore.  Thank gosh we're going home tomorrow...

Although we've gotten 5+ inches of rain and apparently a tornado back at home today.  We are flying through Chicago, an airport notorious for cancelling and delaying flights.  I am hoping and praying that we make it home safely and on time!  Otherwise Monday might feel even worse that it is going to anyway!  Well time to rest before dinner!    

No comments: