Thursday, September 11, 2008

Doing a little better

So we're doing a little better here in San Diego today.  Not feeling so sorry for ourselves....must be because I had WAY too much going on to even think about myself today. Probably a good thing.  And talked with a good friend who is helping me through this.  She has given me a lot to think about and trying to help me sort out my feelings and thoughts.  I might be able to write about this at some point but I'd be afraid of rambling with no purpose or direction (maybe that's what I do anyway...haha!)  And, I need to have a heart to heart with my husband when I get back first.  I miss talking to him, this 3 hour time difference makes it hard to have a decent conversation!  But we'll be home in a few days.   Tomorrow will be a day full of fun. Visiting with an old college friend and then touring about the city.  Then having drinks with some old family friends that live out this way.  It will be a fun day and then one more all day meeting Saturday and home on Sunday.  Even though the flight home will feel like an eternity because of the time, that's ok.  Hopefully we make it home before any hurricane weather makes it up that way!  We're flying through Chicago and they are notorious for delays even when the sun is shining, so I'll be hoping for no delays!  

Well....it's off to more cocktail parties and small talk.  I hope the evening goes quickly and I can be back in bed REAL soon!  

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am glad the trip is going well. I hope you and Dean can have a good heart to heart when you get back.