Wednesday, June 4, 2008

To test or not to test...

I'm trying to be strong and not test til Sunday, but it's not working:-( I have to run to Target after work today for some things and I know I will end up in 'that' aisle staring at the pregnancy tests trying to decide if I should buy one. And there's a $1 store right next door...so will I go in? Will I stay away? I know myself, if I have a test in the house I will use it. So if I don't buy it then I don't have to worry about it...can you see where this is going? I talk myself in circles...and circles...and circles!! haha...I guess I have a few hours to keep thinking about it. (but let's face it...I'll probably buy one!) Maybe I can at least hold off til Friday:-)

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Hold out till Friday! It is just a few days hold out till then.