Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Here we are on a lazy Sunday afternoon....we've had beautiful weather this weekend. Makes me so ready for summer! So far no spotting...WAHOO. I'm super excited but still trying to not get my hopes up (but if you know me, you know my hopes are WAY up!) But I really am trying to keep them in check. Seven days from today I'll be peeing on the stick and praying for 2 little lines.
In other baby news (because as we all know when you're going through something, you see it everywhere), my good friend is due to have her baby any day now! Can't wait to hear that good news (and see pictures!!) And 3 'friends' on myspace and facebook have announced their pregnancies this weekend. Due Dec., Jan, and Feb (a little early to be announcing it to the facebook world if you asked me). Another good friend who's getting real close to delivering. Probably in the next few weeks. Can't wait to see that one either (and find out if they can pick a name by then!!). And last but not least an old family friend delivered her baby on Friday. I swear when it rains it pours and apparently they are all drinking the fertility water that I can't seem to get my hands on! But I am truly excited for each and every one of them. They are all great women and will be and already are GREAT mothers. I just hope I can join their ranks sooner rather than later.
The calendar this week doesn't have much on it. A dinner date, maybe a high school reunion meeting and a med school grad party...I guess that's enough! Ha! So hopefully it'll fly by and I'll be "peeing on money" (as my mom always says) in no time.
Make it a great week!

No comments: