Friday, June 13, 2008

Lull

I have come to a lull in the work load today which usually leads my mind off in a million different directions. Today it is wandering to my plans for the weekend and my trip next week that I'm going on for work. And of course it always wanders to babies. The thought of others babies, my own, just babies in general. I got the cutest baby announcement in the mail yesterday with a sweet photo that is now plastered on my fridge with all my other friends kids! I also got my packet from Michigan Reproductive (what a nice name huh?, they couldn't have picked something a little less technical? guess not). Either way, it came and I was excited. I tore it open and read every word. There were estimate prices for procedures, a packet of information for me to fill out and return before the appointment. And information on all the different things they offer in their office. I was so excited, but Dean has too much going on at work right now, he can't think about this too. I wish he could, but he is your typical man. One thing at a time and he absolutely can't talk about the 'what if'...I don't know why, just can't. I'm working on dealing with it on my own. Realizing I can't talk about it all the time with him even though it's on my mind all the time! That's what I use this for:-) and my friends! This week flew by with all the fun act ivies, and I know next week will too because I'm gone for 4 days. So that gets us a little closer to July 10th! And there's a holiday in there too...yay! I'm always excited for short work weeks!

No comments: