Monday, June 9, 2008

Beyond Frustrated

I have no more words for the things I am feeling. So I thought AF was here yesterday...apparently she was for a few hours. Then back to nothing or very little spotting. Then this morning, basically nothing until this morning when I was running. I had the most painful cramps ever! I thought I was going to have to stop, but I kept going and they finally got better. I had some spotting after and now nothing again. I need to call my dr but the people I work with are so damn nosey I can't blow my nose much less make a phone call without lots of little ears. I guess I'll try at lunch.
But on a better note, at least I went running this morning. I figure if I can't have a baby at least I can get into some better shape. So I'm going to try (key word here, try) to eat better and do some more exercising!! We'll see how it goes.
Well...back to the regularly scheduled Monday morning...blah!

No comments: