Monday, June 16, 2008

If I hire a hit man...

Would I go to prison? Seriously I am trying to keep my cool today but it is NOT working. This CRAZY woman I work with is over there on the phone with every person she knows discussing the final round of the US Open that she is watching on the Internet. SERIOUSLY? We don't get paid to watch tv. I love golf, my husband is in the business, I watch it a lot. I follow a lot of the guys and yes, I have been checking the PGA website to see who is leading. But I am not announcing it to the world. I don't think that is necessary or appropriate at work. So I guess I don't feel that bad about screwing around on the Internet while she's over there watching TV. I'm so annoyed I can hardly stand to sit here. I wish I had a good enough reason to leave early, but I don't.

Ugh....anyway, now that's out of my system I can hopefully move on! (and keep hoping for the end of the day to get here like NOW!)


Sorry for the vent, but if it didn't come out here it was going to come out somewhere else:-)

1 comment:

Ariella said...

That would drive me nuts. If I were on your jurry I would find you not guilty, but I some how think the rest of the world might disagree with me.