Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pictures

The shower was so fun! I think everyone had a nice time, we had yummy food and cake! And the baby got tons of adorable presents. He will be a well dressed baby, that is for sure! It was fun to catch up with friends, new and old. My mom had a blast chatting with her friends too!

Here are a few pictures...
My mom and her sister and me (please excuse my fat face...I really had no idea it looked that bad in pictures!)
The sweater my aunt knitted. The buttons have little blue sailboats on them!



The chair my mom gave to us. Isn't it cute? It will fit the bedroom theme perfectly!!

The yummy cake!!!
The blanket my friend made. The little tags are different colored ribbons. So cute!
Blogger won't let me add more pics....so I'll add more later. But overall we had a great time and I'm so thankful for friends and family who care so much about our little boy!
I took the day off yesterday to spend with my mom and aunt. They came by to see the baby's room, we had a great lunch, had pedicures (which were badly needed) and did a little shopping. Then we had the last baby class last night. We had the hospital tour which was nice. We've both been up there before but it was nice to see it from a different perspective (the one of me laying in the bed having the baby!!) not just visiting. I think we both feel a little more prepared. We only have 2 other classes left, breastfeeding and daddy boot camp. Those are coming up soon. But for now it's back to reality...back to work...and my regular schedule.....boo!

No comments: