Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby Shower today!!!

I'm so excited for my baby shower today!! I need to get moving this morning, but just wanted to write about it.  A day with friends and family celebrating this little baby sounds like the perfect day!! I can't wait.  And as a bonus the baby's room is complete (well, the wallpaper is up). We finally asked if my parents handyman could do it and he came over Saturday and did it in about an hour.  In my opinion it was the best $$ we could have spent. It would have taken us all day, I'm sure we would have been at each others throats....so to save us from a day of that any amount of money is worth it!  And it looks great. I'll take some pictures to post at some point.  We still have a few decisions to make about the room, but I would be happy as is if we didn't do anything else.   Well I need to make breakfast and get ready...this morning is going to slip away from me soon! 

No comments: