Wednesday, June 17, 2009

30 week

How can time be flying by and standing still all at the same time. I read other blogs and it seems like their weeks are going by so much faster than mine....then each Wednesday another number ticks by for me too. But for some reason, my weeks seem slower than all theirs....I know, I'm nuts!
According to my weekly baby updates, the little one is 15.5-16 inches long, weighs about 3 pounds (about the weight of a cabbage) and is the size of a Chihuahua....huh? A dog? Where do they come up with these things? Our next appointment is on Friday morning. It will probably seem like we're going a lot right now, especially since we went in last week for an unplanned appointment. But it is nice to know that someone is checking up on me!

My emotions are starting to creep up on me...I didn't have hardly any crazy hormone induced emotions early on, but for some reason I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat these days. I don't know if it's because I'm starting to get a little nervous or scared about our impending doom? I know I'm worried about what will happen after the baby gets here. After I go back to work. After Dean quits work. I know I need to take these things one at a time, but that is hard for me. I need to enjoy these last 10 weeks but in all honesty, I don't want to wait, 10 weeks sounds so long!!! And maybe this is all normal....I don't know. Sometimes it sounds like I don't even know what I'm saying (which is probably the case!!) I'm hoping these feelings will pass soon!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

In all my emailing this morning I forgot to wish Leon a happy 30 weeks!!!!!!!!! Holysmokes!
Try not to worry over the emotions. As soon as one passes another will take it's place. If you feel like crying do it. You'll feel better and then you laugh b/c you think it was ridiculous to cry like that in the 1st place. Your hormones are going nuts and that's ok. Just enjoy every second that that little one is moving inside you. Nothing like feeling that little one kick and squirm around inside of you...that is until he arrives....no feeling like it in the world. Hold on :) Love you Friend!

Jenni said...

Hey there honey. I wanted to tell you that I have something to ship to you...... Could you email me your address? I would love to get it to you.