Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pain

and a lot of it! I woke up this morning with an odd stomach ache. I dropped something while getting ready (not uncommon) and when I bent down to pick it up the pain got worse. Like stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. It then moved up to around my belly button for a while and now it's back down in the lower part. It feels ok if I sit still but as soon as I try to get up that pain is almost unbearable. Are these brax.ton hi.cks? Is this just stretching? I can feel him moving around in there so he must be ok. But I don't know if I can stand this pain all day. And I have swimming tonight, which I would rather not skip. But I will if this pain isn't gone. Actually I'm going to call the doctor this afternoon if it hasn't gotten better or gone away.

I have had such an easy pregnancy, whenever something doesn't feel right, I think it's almost exaggerated because I haven't had any issues. So that could be part of my problem. But for right now, I'm going to lay low in my chair, drink a lot of water and hope it goes away!

No comments: