Wednesday, June 10, 2009

29 weeks

Baby is growing and moving constantly. He's the size of a squash and apparently will triple in weight before birth. I feel like birth could be a long ways off...11 weeks sounds so long! I know we have a lot going on, but still.

After reading more about wallpaper hanging, it sounds like it might be a little harder than we thought. We may hire someone to do just that part! I just want it to look right. I wish there was somewhere to practice!

My aunt is coming in to town on Friday from California. I'm excited to see her. And she'll be here for the shower on Sunday.

I am feeling tons better after yesterday's little issue. I don't like to run to the doctor for everything but I'm glad I went. It eased my mind tremendously. And I go back next week for our regular appointment, so I'll be seeing someone pretty regularly now. I've been doing kick counts now for a week. I'm not a huge fan because he moves all the time but when I set aside a time to actually count I feel like he doesn't move. I think I'm just going to start checking off the days when he is moving, even if I don't time them. Especially now since I'm never home at the same time each day! As long as he's moving, I'm happy with that! So other than yesterday everything seems to be fine. His movements and heart rate are all fine and we should be fine til August. I think I just need to start taking it easy at night. After these baby classes, I can do that!

No comments: