Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow

Yep, snow.  That's what I came home to.  It was cold yesterday but when I woke up this morning....a blanket of snow covering the ground.  Yuck.  Didn't make me want to be back here very badly.  Then a whole day of work.  At least we have a short week.  For some reason we've always had Good Friday off.  I'm not complaining!  I am thinking I'm going to use the day to look at baby stuff (and maybe buy some stuff!)  Dean is gone to the Masters now. He'll be home Friday afternoon.  But it will be a busy week.  Swimming tomorrow, soccer Wednesday.  Hopefully the week will fly by.  And of course we all know we're counting down to the big day on the 14th.  We're in the single digits now.  I'm sure by the weekend I'll be so anxious I won't know what to do with myself! Ha.  
Well, since I can do whatever I want I may go to bed early tonight.  I know there's a big game on tonight, but I don't really like basketball.  I of course hope State wins, but don't really care.  

No comments: