Wednesday, April 8, 2009

20 weeks

Half way there!! I can't believe it. And the ultrasound is in 6 days!!! So much to be excited for. I feel like I've grown in the last week, but after stepping on the scale on Monday morning, I haven't really gained much more weight. Which is good especially after eating my way through Marco Island last week!! So I guess we'll see what the scale says at the dr next week. Since that is basically the only one that matters! I still haven't really felt the baby move. I'm thinking that what I felt last week was not the baby. It makes me a little nervous, but I know it is still early and there's still time! I'll be feeling it soon enough. I had my 1st pregnancy swimming class last night. It was really fun. I really enjoyed it. There are about a dozen women in the class all at different stages of pregnancy. I heard one girl say she was due in September and another due at the end of April. It's only 6 weeks so I may sign up for the next session if I still like it at the end.

I'm starting to get the bug to go out and buy baby stuff now. I think I'm going to go Friday and look around at a few things. I want to look at the crib one more time (yes, I will have been 3 times) and I want to look at the stroller too. Of course the color I want isn't sold in stores, only online. But I want to be sure it's the one I want regardless of color. I also want to go to the little pregnancy consignment shop we have in town to look for a few more shirts. I ordered another pair of pants and 2 pair of capris so I think I'm set with pants for the summer, but I'd like a few more shirts. I already feel like I wear the same thing everyday! And I know that will only get worse in the coming weeks. So a few extra shirts won't hurt!! And hopefully spring will finally get here and I can actually start wearing some of this stuff without a jacket over it!!

Dean is enjoying his time at the Masters this week. I miss him, but I know he's loving it. He's taken a lot pictures and video of the golfers (which I am sure I'll be watching this weekend). And the weather should be great today and tomorrow for him. And he'll be home Friday. I already can't wait to see him!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Very exciting! Glad to hear that all is well and the big u/s is right around the corner!

Ariella said...

I can't beilive that you are 20 weeks already! Where did the time go!?!