Sunday, April 26, 2009

odds 'n' ends

Nothing too exciting to post about today but I'm sort of bored and trying to stay out of Dean's way today. He's busy doing stuff for work and I don't want to disturb him.  It's the first day we've been home together in a long time though, so it's a little difficult.  We got some stuff done outside this morning.  It's a lot harder now with this little one inside.  I get tired a lot faster.  But at least it's a start.  
My mom is starting to feel better. I hope she's all the way better so she can go on her trip on Tuesday.  I can't believe a UTI can make you so sick!  That and her counts are way down from chemo again. So that doesn't help.  
Gearing up for another week.  Swimming Tuesday, Soccer Wednesday and Saturday. And of course just making it through the work day...sometimes that's a feat in and of itself!  And hopefully a night or two with friends!  
Feeling the little one more and more each day.  Haven't had a bloody nose in several days. I know the doctor said they're 'normal' but I don't think waking up at 4am to blood running down my face is normal.  We also want to ask if they have any literature on circumcision.  I know Dean will want to research the crap out of that. I'm not sure how I feel so may just leave the final decision up to him.  Other than that, nothing else to report to the doctor.  Symptoms are about the same. Sore and swollen feet, tired, starting to get up in the night to pee again.  Feels like August should be here sooner than it will be!  But we still have plenty to do and learn before then! 
Put up a Bluebird house this weekend. Maybe we'll have some move in soon. I even raked out my flower beds on Friday.  I will probably wait a little while longer to plant anything new, but my perennials are starting to come up.  It's a nice little sign of spring.  
That's about all around here.  We lead a pretty boring life.  I'm anxious to see how our boring life changes in a few months!!  Should be fun!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thank you so much for your support and feedback!
Congrats on your little one!
Love your layout...