Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crib - CHECK

I went and picked up instructions and hardware to put the crib together so we spent 45 minutes last night and it's all set up. I think it's going to make it VERY hard to not buy more stuff. Of course I'm trying to wait til I have a shower but that might not be til July. Yikes. I'm keeping the door shut and I don't go upstairs very often so hopefully I won't be able to think about it too much. But I can tell you I'm super excited to have a crib and dresser!!!

Swimming again tonight. I'm not feeling so great today. Some stomach pains and back aches, but I think that's pretty normal. And I actually like swimming so I don't plan on missing it. Plus I can go home after work and rest for an hour or so. Now just to make it to the end of the work day...these people are making it SO hard to want to be here. I wish we were made of money so I could quit working in August. But I don't see that happening. I should be happy that I can work part time. Hopefully that works out. It seems everyone around here has their own ideas of what others should be doing. And I have decided that I'm going to do what is best for me and my family and what makes us happy. And not worry about what makes others happy. Ultimately it's not their happiness I'm worried about. I've been thinking about this for a while. I think it's pretty funny that no one has asked me what my plans are for after the baby. I think they just assume I'm coming back to work full time and haven't asked. The only one who has asked is the sweet girl who works part time. If everyone were like her I'd probably not even have a worry in the world!! Ugh....why did I have to inherit my grandmothers worry gene! I guess it will all work out in the end. But until then I'd better get to work:-)

No comments: