Saturday, April 4, 2009

Last day in paradise

I go home tomorrow. Boo. I think I could stay at the beach forever!  I love the sun, wind, sand, everything. If my hubby were just here I'd be all set. I do miss him!  But I go home tomorrow morning. It will be a long day, but hopefully I will feel rested after this!  Baby is making it hard to relax today. Having some stomach issues and overall yuckiness feeling.  Maybe it will go away soon.  
On a related note, I noticed my ticker is at 10 days til the big ultrasound. I'm starting to get really antsy.  I really want to see this little one and I really want to find out what we're having. Everywhere I go I see baby stuff and wish I knew so I could buy something.  But I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to do that after.  And I think I'm starting to get the itch to buy baby stuff now.  I really haven't felt like going to look yet. But now I am and it is starting to feel like it might be fun.  So hopefully this week/weekend I will get out and do a little research and then we can register in a few weeks.  I actually have next Friday off so maybe I'll go out and do a little shopping then.  We'll see.  
Well, the beach is calling.  Only a few more hours left!!!  Better enjoy it!!

No comments: