Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exhausted

I don't know that exhausted even comes close to how tired I feel right now.  Between driving to my brothers (which isn't all that far, but it was snowing/raining and I don't exactly know where I'm going makes it more stressful).  Staying in a hotel....alone and then to have to get up and get to the airport parking and then terminal alone w/ my bags is never fun. I finally get to Richmond and have all of about 30 minutes to scarf down some gross sandwich from Star.bucks and then off to meetings for the rest of the day. Then dinner and a comedy show last night. All to get up and do it all again today.  I have had a little rest this afternoon. We went on a film tour (who know all the movies that were filmed in Richmond).  And now dinner in about a half hour.  I'm hoping they send a bus home early because I don't really care to do the bowling later.  I have to be up at 5:15am tomorrow to catch my flight at 7 to be on my way to Marco....whohoo!!!  I can't wait.  That is what is getting me through all this right now. Knowing that at this time tomorrow I will be sitting my butt in a beach chair enjoying the 80* weather.  
The birthday was good...uneventful as you can see above.  Which I suppose is all you can ask for.  I thought maybe for a little birthday surprise this little one would give me some definite movement, but so far nothing.  At least nothing I can note as movement.  But as everyone keeps telling me, this will come.  And 2 weeks from today is our big day.  I cannot wait.  I don't want to wish away the vacation, but I CANNOT wait until April 14th.  I think Dean and I are both excited.  Actually I think my whole family is excited.  
Well, time to put on a happy face again and head down to dinner.  Tomorrow is 19 weeks and I'll be enjoying it on the beach....yipee!!

No comments: