Wednesday, March 11, 2009

16 weeks

I know 16 weeks isn't really a pregnancy milestone, but it feels like one to me. Four months...pretty exciting in my world. And according to the bump or babycenter or one of those, the little one has bones growing in his ears so he can hear us now. I guess I should start telling him about life on the outside. I'm starting to feel a little thicker in the middle. I don't think I 'need' maternity clothes, but I can tell the shirts are probably more comfortable. I'm pretty sure that anyone who had gained 8 pounds couldn't fit into their current clothes! So I have bought a few things and plan to buy a few more shortly. Other than that, I've been feeling ok. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore, which is a pain (literally!) So sleeping isn't too fun yet. I am still working on a comfy position. Our next appointment is next Tuesday. And we'll find out if it's a he or she 5 weeks from yesterday. I can't wait. All those people out there who waited...more power to you, but I can't do it! Not because I want to plan, or have to know what color to buy, but just because I want to know. And so does Dean! And we might have narrowed down the girl name...but I'm not throwing them out there yet til we know for sure! We won't be that couple that doesn't tell, I just want to be sure it's 'the one'!
Anyway....only 24 more weeks until we get to meet this little one. I can't wait!

No comments: