Friday, March 20, 2009

First day of Spring!

Happy 1st day of spring...although the temp never got over 40 today, I'm still excited that warmer weather is on the way.   This post will be more of a list....Things I can't get off my mind right now:
** We find out what we're having in 3 1/2 weeks (I can't wait)
** I just realized this little one can have a pool party for a birthday...something I always wanted!
** I'm seeing some of my best friends this weekend
** Spring is here
** I go to Florida via Richmond in a little over a week
** I love my husband and love my baby
** I'm exhausted and probably going to bed early tonight
** I think Leon is having a growth spurt because there's a lot of stretching and pain going on for some reason tonight

There's your insight into my mind right now.....it's a mix of emotions.   Gotta run the hubby is home!  Have a great weekend!!

No comments: