Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday

 Today is the start of a busy but fun week!  I am headed to Detroit to meet up with my brother and SIL for dinner.  Then staying in a hotel near the airport and hopping on a plane tomorrow morning to go to a work conference in Virginia.  I'm not really looking forward to that part, but then early Wednesday morning I will hop on another plane to Marco Island til Sunday.  I can't wait for a few days of sun, beach and relaxation.  And then to add to the fun of the week, tomorrow is my birthday.  I'm a little bummed about spending it traveling and going to a conference with people I don't know, but I guess 29 doesn't need a big celebration.  Dean brought me a cute little cake last night and hid a card in the paper this morning.  He's so sweet!  And I did buy myself a Pandora bracelet earlier this month, so that was my early present.  

Well...better get moving.  At least I'm packed, but still have stuff to get done.  Happy travels!

No comments: