Wednesday, March 25, 2009

18 weeks

Four and a half months...crazy! Of course feeling thrilled to be at this point. Only another 18 weeks and I'll be almost done! Yikes! If the next 18 go as fast as the first it'll be here before we know it. And with all the travel and stuff to do in the next 3 weeks, it'll be the middle April in the blink of an eye.
According to babycenter the little one is the size of a bell pepper and supposedly I can start feeling some movement. I haven't felt anything yet. It's hard to look for something when you have no idea what it might feel like. I think it's the type of thing you could ask 10 different people and get 10 different answers. But I'm sure I'll feel something soon enough. And of course I can't wait. I'm all of a sudden feeling much more tired again. I was in bed asleep at 9pm last night. Pooping still poses to be a problem but we're working on it. And se.x is still awful. Maybe this little one is trying to tell me it would prefer to be an only child and if it's this bad now maybe I'll never want to do it again:-) Who knows. Other than that we're just happy to be here and love learning new stuff everyday about what pregnancy and a new baby will bring. We both can't wait til August. I love that my husband is as excited as I am about being new parents. I love that he will tell anyone who will listen. I love that he just sounds so happy when I tell him something I learned. He's the best! And I know he's going to be a great father!
Well, I have a crap load of work to do so I'd better get to it. Maybe the faster I work the faster time will go and I'll be at home sitting on my couch in no time!! Wahoo.
Happy 18 weeks!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I hated sex while I was pg but the good news is that it went away. Now I am back to my old self, which to be frank is quite the horn dog! So don't worry just because you hate pregnancy sex doesn't mean you will hate sex forever.