Saturday, March 7, 2009

Anxious

I'm starting to feel a little anxious about doing stuff to get ready for the baby.  I want to do something, but feel like it's too early and I don't know where to start.  I have been wanting to check out a local store for cribs for a few weeks.  So today, I finally went (mostly just to get it out of my system). Well, yesterday I bought a shirt at Mother.hood maternity  and they give you a starter gift pack of some sort with a bottle in it and a bunch of advertisements.  One of which was for a baby furniture company. So I checked it out online and found a crib I love.  It's the exact style I have been looking for (and for a lot less than the one at L.and of No.d!)  Although still more than BRU.  Anyway, it appears this local store carries this brand. Perfect because I'm not exactly comfortable buying something like furniture sight unseen.  So I go in there today and a very helpful man waited on me.  Answered all my questions and made me feel like I was doing the right thing by looking now.  I LOVE the furniture.  The crib, the dresser (they call it a changing station), it's so perfect.  Now the only question is, do I need more than those pieces?  Like a tall dresser?  Or the armoire?  I just don't know.  So now I need to take my husband in to look at it. He's a doll when it comes to this kind of stuff, he really doesn't care, as long as I like it.  Gotta love him!!  But I want him to like it too.  
Anyway, it was a fun shopping day for me.  I know these next few months will fly by, or at least the next few weeks. I have a lot planned!  So hopefully by the end of April we can have this all squared away!  That's my goal.  And hopefully now that I've gotten this 'looking' out of my system, I can forget about it for a while.  

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Don't forget about it!!! Enjoy it!!! There is nothing wrong with going to look to your heart's content. Enjoy every second of it...enjoy EVERY second...do you hear me??? And if you want to pick up a cute bib or pacifier on your way out of the crib store then so be it! Heck...go after work everyday and look at cute baby stuff if you want. GO! Go right now if you want! Love you and miss you!