Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby's first Halloween

We aren't the type to really celebrate Halloween. We don't have very many neighbors so we don't get any trick or treaters. But I couldn't help but buy this little teddy bear outfit/sleeper for Patrick to wear. Since I knew we weren't going anywhere or having anyone over, I didn't buy an actual costume. Maybe next year. Anyway, here is the picture of the little guy. He wasn't quite sure what we were making him do!


I am heading back to work this week. I'm having a hard time with it. I keep thinking that if I didn't work for my family, I would probably be staying home with Patrick. And my mom is trying to make it seem better by telling me that I'll probably enjoy being out of the house. Not the case. I don't really mind being home. And I love being the one to go and get my baby when he wakes up in the morning. As it is now, I'll be gone long before he wakes up in the morning. I'm not big on prayer but I have been asking for the strength to do this. I think I honestly thought that when the time came, we'd figure something out. And I'd be staying home. But the time is here and that's not happening. Maybe for the next one....maybe. But for now, I'll just keep asking for the strength to get me through.

No comments: