Wednesday, November 18, 2009

12 weeks old

Again a day late, but none the less, our little guy is 12 weeks....closing in on 3 months! Our schedule and routine is still going well. I think we're all adapting. Patrick has been spending the mornings with daddy both at home and the golf course. He's been learning the ropes.


As you can see he's a champ in the seat. He is learning to sit in it longer and longer each day. He loves for me to sit with him and hold up his toys so he can inspect them. He still likes his play mat. He has found his voice and loves to 'sing' to his toys that hang. It's so funny to listen to him. He gets louder and louder....so cute. I'm sure in a few months I'll be regretting that but for now it's cute! He finds the tv so intriguing. If he's fussing, I will hold him so he can see it and he quiets right down. It's a little weird, but whatever works to clam a fussy baby. He's still eating about every 2 1/2-3 hours, which seems like a lot to me, but he sleeps about 12 hours at night, so he has to make up for that. And he is starting to grow out of his 0-3 month clothes:-( I'm not ready to pack them away yet!!! But it will happen soon!
He's growing so much and we are all learning more about each other every day. The last 12 weeks have been so fun. We can't imagine what our lives were like before!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo!!!
I am going to give you a call this afternoon. Hope I don't interrupt a mommy nap :)