Monday, November 9, 2009

300

Nope, not the movie...300 posts. I have been thinking about what this post should be about, what we've been through since I started this blog. It's been almost 2 years now of writing about my life and our journey to have a family. I can honestly say that all the negative things I wrote and thought are completely out of my mind now. I have a beautiful baby boy who brings joy to our lives and I can't imagine life any other way. The journey wasn't always fun or easy but it was worth it. Every tear, every penny, every thought....completely worth it. We are two of the happiest parents around. So I hope this post full of happiness, thankfulness and love will replace the ones full of negativity, pain and tears. Because everyday I spend with Patrick all those negative thoughts go further and further away.

No comments: