Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11 Weeks old

I missed the post yesterday but the little peanut is 11 weeks old! I've been back at work for a week now and everyday it is getting better. I think Patrick is now figuring out that the routine has changed a little too. He has been sleeping through the night for about a month now but woke up twice since I started back. He seems fussier in the morning now that he's with daddy. Everyone keeps saying he'll get used to it. I guess we all will.

He is tolerating tummy time better. And we're trying to remember to put him on his tummy more! He's turning his head better. He had a tendency to keep his head facing left. Would hardly ever turn it towards the right. But he has now even started sleeping with it facing right...yay! The doctor said we'd give it a few more months but if he didn't start doing it on his own, we'd have to go to PT. I'm glad he's doing it on his own. He seems more interested in toys. He doesn't seem interested in us reading to him at all. I think he's too young but I still try! And lastly, he's started growing out of some of his 0-3 months clothes. Not all of them yet, but a few are very close to being too short! Hard to believe he'll be 3 months old in 2 weeks. He's growing fast and we are falling more and more in love with him everyday!

No comments: