Tuesday, November 24, 2009

13 weeks old

Has it really been a week since I've posted? Where does the time go??? I used to get a lot of my playing done at work but now that I'm only there 4 hours a day I feel the need to actually work :)

Since tomorrow Patrick will be 3 months, I'll probably do most of the update then. But today he spent the morning with my mom. The first time he's been without one of us since we left the hospital. Sort of sad! But he did great with her. And she loved watching him. Not that she could or would want to watch him full time, but I'm glad she likes to do it for special occasions!

Work is still going ok. The drama will always be there, I guess I have to get over it. But I'm really enjoying only being there 4 hours a day. By the time I'm annoyed with the place it's time to go home!! I love it!

Three month update tomorrow.

No comments: