Tuesday, October 27, 2009

9 weeks and 2 month well baby checkup

Patrick is healthy and growing. What every parent strives to hear!! He had his 2 month well baby visit today. He's weighing in at 11 lbs and 7 ozs. Measures 23 inches long (or 24, he was pretty wiggly!) and took his shots like a champ. I think he really didn't like being held down, but he seemed to recover rather quickly from the shots. He's been a little extra fussy today and sleeping a little more, but I think he'll bounce back just fine! The doctors office was full of sick kids though. We are being hit hard with the flu etc. A lot of schools were closed last week and continue to be closed this week. I just wish parents would keep their sick kids in the 'sick kid waiting area'. But we kept Patrick covered up and hopefully kept all the germs away!!

I also got the proofs back from our family pictures. They are great and I can't wait to go through them again to pick the ones we like the best!! I think I'll go look through them right now while Mr. Patrick is still asleep!!

No comments: